Friday, December 3, 2021

Weekend Links ll December 3, 2021












This Week:

What I'm Cooking:

Tuesday was busy around here as most Tuesdays are.  Those are good crockpot nights.  So this week, we made a post of lasagna soup, swapping out the lasagna noodles for bowtie.  This is definitely a crowd favorite and one that doesn't really provide any leftovers.  Which is a total bummer when you're a homeschool family looking for a quick lunch.  But everyone was happy and full, and somewhat nourished by a hardy bowl of soup.

What I'm Reading:

I'm reading The Beginning by Beverly Lewis.  I think this is her newest title. Although still in the genre of Amish fiction, I'm finding this one to be less predictable than her prior work.  And I'm enjoying them very much. I'm about two thirds of the way through and I'm still left with lots of questions.  It's proving to be a good read in an otherwise hectic month.

What I'm Doing:

December is always busy around here.  Holiday planning is in full swing, and I'm doing my best to sit in it and enjoy.  We did a little baking this week, a little crafting, some planning for upcoming events.  And I've been thoroughly busy trying to get all this Christmas cards addressed.

What I'm Enjoying:
 
Late night crafting
Listening to Christmas carols
Soft Christmas tree lights in the mornings
Crockpot recipes
Homemade muffins!

What are you up to?

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails