Saturday, September 20, 2014

Weekend Links












This Week:

What I Made:  Lego Indiana Jones Invitations for my older son.  Have to get those in the mail this week.  Such a short amount of time between the Sept birthday and the October birthday.

What I'm Reading:  I just finished Courageous.  The book was really good, but I have seen the movie.  Need to find something new to start...

What I'm Doing:  Today?  Working out... Going to Farmer's Market... Working on birthday projects...

What I'm Watching:  Hubby and I have been watching old Friends episodes in the evening.  I'm ready for the Amazing Race to start next week.   Moving to Friday evenings.

What I'm Enjoying:  Experimenting in the kitchen... Island of the Blue Dolphin Unit Study... Pumpkin season...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails