Saturday, February 1, 2014

Weekend Links















This Week:

What I Made: Well, it's been a busy week.  But I did squeeze in a set of Mickey Mouse hair clips and I'm planning on picking up some stuff for February's DIY project.

What I'm Reading: I just finished Beverly Lewis' The Shunning (among several other books for January) and just reviewed Praying for Boys too.  I love this prayer guide.

What I'm Doing: We're working in the yard again this weekend as well as making some time for DIY.  Dave and I took a foster care class this week for continuing ed and hosted some family as well.

What I'm Watching: I've been catching up on Masterchef Jr online.  I missed it the first time it was on and am quite jealous of how these kids can cook.  They're amazing!

What I'm Enjoying:  I love working in the yard and I'm really enjoying getting some bulbs into the ground.  Just praying we  get some rain.

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails