Saturday, February 8, 2014

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made: I worked on a new sensory box for the toddler and some Valentine's Day cards for my niece and nephew.  It was Valentine central around here.  :-)

What I'm Reading: I just finished up Notes from a Blue Bicycle and picked up a Beverly Lewis book.  Have to finish that Heritage of Lancaster County series.

What I'm Doing:  Today we're celebrating my Grandma's birthday.  Several of the aunts and uncles, cousins and second cousins are getting together for lunch and we'll be spending time with them over the weekend.

What I'm Watching:  Olympics of course.  Yeah, the kids and I will probably be staying up way too late of the next couple of weeks.

What I'm Enjoying:  The rain.  If you follow me on Facebook, you know that California has been suffering from a severe drought and we've been praying for rain.  We're finally getting a little this weekend.

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails