Monday, September 30, 2013

Do-It-Yourself: Giant Bubbles


My kids love bubbles.  In fact, for the past 7 years we've had a bubble machine of some sort for them to play and dance in.  It's not unusual for the kids to be seen blowing bubbles in the backyard and giggling away.  So when I saw this Giant Bubbles recipe on pinterest, I had to try it.

Unfortunately for us, I could get the bubbles to work.  We used a long skinny bubble wand we got from another kit, but every time we tried to blow bubbles, they just popped instantly.  The recipe says to let the solution sit for at least 1 hour.  I'm wondering if I let it sit too long.

So I say try it.  It didn't work for us, but it might work for you.  It's a fun idea.  I'm hoping someone has better success with it than I did.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails