Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days of Books

31 Days of Books Icon photo 671c850a-191d-4555-a3a5-5660976bd81b_zps23a1d506.jpg

Tomorrow is Oct 1st and that means it's 31 Days time again.  What's 31 Days?  Bloggers from all over the web write EVERY DAY about one topic for the ENTIRE MONTH OF OCT.  That's right, every day!

For the past two years I've written about 31 Days of Savoring and 31 Days of Autumn Inspiration.  I love the challenge of writing for 31 Days and since it's October, I'm just bursting with excitement for a new topic.  And this topic is true and dear to Creative2xmom's heart: books.  But not just any books, children's books.  Posts about pairing books with crafts, posts about building character through books, and posts about some of our favorite read alouds.

So I'm writing, writing, writing, and I hope you'll be reading, reading, reading.  Right along with us!  Check back tomorrow as we start our 31 Days of Books

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails