Saturday, August 24, 2013

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made:  Lesson Plans... seriously... back to school this week is keeping us extremely busy.

What I'm Reading: Fashioned to Reign... it's good, but with back to school, my brain can only handle one chapter at a time.  Hoping to review it before this month's bookmarks. 

What I'm Doing: Listening to the older two play games before they have a sleep over.  They always get along the best when it's bedtime.

What I'm Watching: We just finished Million Dollar Duck with Dean Jones for family movie night.  A little slow, but family friendly and the kids loved it.

What I'm Enjoying: Savoring the end of the summer produce.  Before we know it, it will be gone till next summer.  Gonna enjoy it while I can.

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails