Saturday, August 3, 2013

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made: I started working on the kids' Christmas ornaments.  Pick them out and did a little painting.

What I'm Reading:  I'm stuck in a rut.  I wanted to start the book for this month's book club, but someone's seemed to have misplaced it.  So I'm waiting for a book on hold a the library and not getting much reading done.

What I'm Doing: We went out to the lake for the first time ever with the kids this week.  They are just now getting to the point where I feel comfortable taking the three of them by myself.  And it doesn't hurt when you have a couple of friends to keep their eyes open as well.

What I'm Watching:  Nothing much.  Summer is the dead season for anything good.  I was thinking I needed to start a new "house" series, but I'm not sure I ever finished 1900's House.  So I'll probably look that one up again next week.

What I'm Enjoying: This slightly cooler weather (if high 90's can be cool).  It's been a nice break for the AC too.

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails