Saturday, August 10, 2013

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made:  I finished 2 out of 3 Christmas ornaments.  We're waiting to hear what's happening with our foster child before I painted his.

What I'm Reading: Fashioned to Reign by Kris Vallotton.  I just started it so I don't have much of an opinion yet, but it will be on the monthly bookmarks post on the 30th.

What I'm Doing: The kids and I are visiting Grandma's and we're doing lots of blackberry picking and making jam.  The kids fly through Grandma's jam during the year and we need to stock up.

What I'm Watching:  I started a new "House" series on Youtube.  It's on to Regency House Party.

What I'm Enjoying: Fresh summer blackberries... being at home... savoring the last carefree days of summer...

What are you up to?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails