Sunday, June 10, 2012

Monday Muddle

Hey Everyone,
How was your week?  Did you do anything fun?  Anything crazy?

This weekend sent sooo fast.  I'm amazed how quickly the last couple of days were and wishing I had it back.  We had a fun weekend.  Nothing spectacular, but just fun.  Sweet.  Memory-filled.

I loaded up the kids on Friday afternoon and we went to the local elementary school.  My kids love taking their bikes and rollerskates there and I love that they have a place to ride other than the street.  We spent about a hour and a half, just riding and skating and playing.  And laughing.  No dishes to wash.  No floors to sweep.  Nothing to distract Mommy just from being with the kids.  Bonus: I had some wore out kids for nap time.

Daddy put up the big tent in the backyard for camping out.  We had to keep it up through Saturday 'cause they were just loving it.  My husband had some errands to run that morning, so I took the kids out there to do some reading.  We had a lot of fun.  Just to lounge around in the tent and read.  I think we're gonna have to find a way to put up a tent for reading this summer.

The rest of the weekend was just fun family time.  Reading and playing and church and just being together.  Some days are just good and you hate to see them go.  I know it's only been a week, but I'm really enjoying having the kids at home.  Now if we can just get this wrist healed and Noah's cast off before it gets too crazy hot around here.

How are you all doing?

Breakfasts:
Cereal and bananas
Oatmeal
Healthy Baked Oatmeal
Cinnamon Rolls

Lunch:
Easy Healthy Lunch Ideas

Dinner:
Monday: Potato Bar
Tuesday: Honey Sesame Chicken, brown rice, salad
Wednesday: Taco Bar
Thursday: Italian Pita Pockets, Pea Salad
Friday: Homemade Veggie Pizza
Saturday: Chicken Pasta with Lemon Cream Sauce, salad
Sunday: Daddy's Choice

Extras:
Homemade Granola Bars
Raspberry Lemonades
Something Yummy for Father's Day

Projects I have planned this week:
Finish Review Book
Scrap Feb photos
Pick one pinterest project to work on

What do you have planned this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails