Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Keeping a Baby Book Works for Me

When I was pregnant with my son, I received a baby book at one of my showers.  I was so excited because I love looking through mine from growing up and wanted to give the same gift to my children.  At that same shower, another friend gave me this great suggestion.  She keeps her children's baby books out where she will see them every day.  This way she is constantly reminded to make little notes inside.  I started thinking about where I am several times a day.  The solution was easy.  At the computer desk.  So my children's baby books are sitting there waiting for me every time I log on to the internet.  That way I'm reminded to write down all the little things that I love about them.

For more Works for Me tips, check out www.rocksinmydryer.typepad.com

2 comments:

Heart of Wisdom said...

You are so smart and you will be so glad you kept up with it....so will your little one.

Good Job Mom!

robin@heartofwisdom
http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/

Anonymous said...

This is great. My 2 kids have 2 blank baby books. Sad, but true.

Related Posts with Thumbnails