Friday, September 13, 2024

Weekend Links ll September 13, 2024

 Dr. Martin Luther notebooking pages history

Free Martin Luther Notebooking Pages

Famous Sculptures Art History Contemporary Art

20 Of The Most Famous Sculptures You Need To Know

Apple Recipes for Your Crockpot

Stregthening Bonds ll Building Family Routines and Rituals

Charlotte Mason Education

Seven Characteristics of a Charlotte Mason Homeschool

This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:

Yesterday was my youngest baby's birthday!  He's 13!!!
Thirteen years calls for a celebration!  So I made his favorite dinner: parmesean pasta.  This dinner is not for the faint of heart and definitely not BODi approved.  It's full of butter, garlic, and parmesean.  And absolutely amazing!  We had friends over, so they brought bread and a side salad.  And I made brownies too.  A nice pre-celebration before his party this week.

What I'm Reading:

I just finished Lewis' Screwtape Letters last night and I'm still really meditating on it.  Lewis' writing is amazing as it's really stood the test of time.  Everything he talked about in that book is still happening today, and deterring us from following the Lord well.  Have you read it?  What are your thoughts?  I'm excited to share it my teenager soon.

What I'm Doing:

I've been living the Mom Life the last few weeks.  The fall is picking up and kids are busy.  Lydia just made the cast list for The Nutcracker, and Josiah's loving choir.
 
What I'm Enjoying:

Celebrating my 13 year old...
Zone cleaning...
Nutcracker rehearsals...
STILL swimming...
Morning homeschool on the patio...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails