Friday, June 16, 2023

Weekend Links ll June 16, 2023












This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:
This week was pretty basic, but my favorite was definitely BLT's on sourdough.  We've been loving those lately and they are definitely a great way to beat the heat in the summer. 

What I'm Reading:
My current non-fiction read is Homeschool Bravely.  I read this one every summer to get back in the groove for the upcoming school year.  Definitely an encouraging read and one of my top five favorite homeschool books.

What I'm Doing:
Summer schedule is in full swing, but this week we added our light homeschool summer work.  I've been laying out options for my 7th grader every day and he picks about 3-4 items to work on besides practicing the piano.  Hoping to film a video soon 'cause I'm really liking the system we came up with this summer.

What I'm Enjoying:
Swimming..
soft service ice cream cones...
watching my kids discover new gifts...
time to read...
summer baking...

What are you up to?



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails