Monday, June 26, 2023

Amish Friends One Pan Wonders Cookbook {Review}

 


As a busy mom, I'm always looking for one dish meals to save time and mess.  I have teenagers so hardy meals are as must as well.  So I was excited to review this cookbook from Amish fiction writer, Wanda E. Brunstetter.  The sample I recived covered the first fifty pages which was mostly the breakfast section.  Many of the dishes include eggs and can be prepared in one pan as promised.  The directions were clear and the pictures were beautiful.  The recipes seem fairly simple and would make a nice gift for newlyweds.  This also the type of cookbook that I might use myself with some adjustments to seasoning.  From the sample, this looks like a nice quality cookbook.


*Disclaimer: I recieved a free copy of this cookbook from the publisher.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails