Saturday, January 16, 2016

Weekend Links












This Week:

What I Made:  I worked in Noah's homeschool scrapbook and tried a couple of new snack recipes from pinterest.  Always looking for new snack ideas!  One was fantastic, and one was an absolute fail.

What I'm Reading:  I'm reading Simplicity Parenting.  My husband and I are learning so much about our kids and ways for him to improve at work as well.

What I'm Doing:  This weekend, we're staying indoors while it rains.  But Noah also has baseball tryouts and we're hitting up the local skate place.

What I'm Watching:  The trees blowing in the wind... the original Yours, Mine, and Ours... Last Man Standing... Josiah playing with trains... scrapbooking... having time to journal...

What I'm Enjoying:  A three day weekend... weather science unit... new workouts... 

What are you up to?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails