Saturday, January 9, 2016

Weekend Links










This Week:

What I Made:  I scrapbooked and made muffins.  It was one of those weeks where we were just trying to get back into the swing of things.

What I'm Reading: I'm reviewing a parenting book by Korie Robertson and I'm picking up the January Bookmarks book from the library.

What I'm Doing: We had a busy Christmas vacation with family so this weekend, I wanted to find some snow.  But now it's pouring down rain.  So... looking for a family adventure.  :-)

What I'm Watching:  I haven't been ready to let go of the holidays.  So the past few weeks, I've been absorbed in Christmas movies: White Christmas, 12 Dates of Christmas, Elf.  

What I'm Enjoying:  Journaling with the kids... posting Scripture around the house... cleaning out some clutter... the rain... re-discovering what's great about our area...

What are you up to?





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails