Thursday, June 18, 2015

Quick and Easy Disneyland Countdown

I had these photos on my hard drive waiting to share with you a quick and easy countdown I made for our trip to Disneyland last February.  It didn't take long to put together, but really built the anticipation of the trip.  It was fun to watch the kids get more and more excited every day.  Easy and inexpensive, I hope this countdown inspires you in getting ready for your own vacation.

 photo IMG_1540_zpsfa6203ce.jpg

Disneyland Countdown

The header is just a simple piece of cardstock matted on a printed piece of paper.  Around it I decorated the header with cutouts and chipboard pieces.

Hanging is a Mickey Mouse head for every day.  I gathered red, yellow, and black paint chips and cut the MM heads with my circuit, but you could free hand or just a punch as well.

 photo IMG_1544_zpsbbea1679.jpg

Then I just used a silver pen to write the numbers on the MM heads and stapled them in a line.  Each day we took one off, of course, and it was fun to see the numbers decrease as we went.

Hope this project inspires you.  For more Disneyland ideas, check out the Disneyland tab on Creative2xmom.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails