Saturday, August 17, 2013

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made:  I can't say that I made much while I was at my mom's this past week.  We played outside a lot and just relaxed.  But relaxed at my mom's means, picking blackberries, picking walnuts, shredding zucchini, and still working.  So lots of kitchen work.

What I'm Reading:  I'm still readying Fashioned to Reign, but while I was gone this week, I did read a book by an Olympic gymnast and 12 Days in Africa that I will review soon.

What I'm Doing: Lots and lots of yard work.  Our lives have been crazy busy lately and I have lots of weeding, pruning, and fertilizing to do.  Busy in the yard.

What I'm Watching: My kids are on a Lemonade Stand kick this week and they are working hard for their money.  Love my little enterpeneurs.

What I'm Enjoying: The last few days of summer.

What are you up to?



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails