Monday, October 6, 2008

My Simple Datebook

October 6, 2008
For today...

Outside my window... the sun is shining and the wind is rustling the leaves... the sky is a pretty blue and unfortunately... wood is still waiting to be stacked...

I am thinking... I have too much to do this week

From the learning rooms... Big Boy and I will be starting the letter A this week... alligator anyone?

I am thankful for... a stocked pantry

From the kitchen... big plans for chicken noodle soup later this week...

I am wearing... my favorite blue jeans and my softball shirt from the rec league in Sacramento

I am reading... Church, Why Bother?  Should get another chapter down today...

I am hoping ... to get everything done before this weekend...

I am creating... altered puzzles still... another project that I need to make some progress on this weekend...

I am hearing... the clip of the keys and creeks of the house...

Around the house...little finger prints on the walls and windows...

One of my favorite things...  fall...

A few plans for the rest of the week... wrapping presents... planning a third birthday party... hosting family... attending my MOPS group...working on puzzles and presents...

For more datebooks, check out The Simple Woman

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails