Friday, February 2, 2024

Weekend Links ll February 2, 2024

 







This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:

We moved to a new house this week so meals have been all over the place.  It's been a week of tying to valance health and extreme convenience.  But then again, that's every night when you have kids and are trying to balance life.  :-)  The best thing we ate this week was the homemade zucchini muffins my daughter made.  They are my grandma's recipe and they are AMAZING!

What I'm Reading:

We finished the Little House series this week.  Kind of sad.  We started back in June and have worked our way through all nine books.  Taking a break here and there for other historical read alouds, it's been our constant over the last eight months.

What I'm Doing:

Like I said, we moved into a new house this week so my life is boxes, boxes, boxes.  In between times, it's homeschool, and dance lessons, and field trip planning.  Trying to make sure everyone's adjusting and getting what they need.  Going on a new adventure in a new house and trying to figure out where in the world I put the measuring cups. :-)

What I'm Enjoying:

Double Rainbows...
Missionary biographies...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails