Friday, February 16, 2024

Weekend Links ll February 16, 2024












This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:

We had lasagna soup last night.  Thursdays tend to be busier nights for us with two kids in sports, one working, hubby working out, and the boys trying to get out the door for Bible study.  For that reason, Thursday dinners have started coming in the form of crockpot meals.  This lasagna soup ready is one of my favorites... beefy, tomatoey, and bulked up with shell pasta.  And it holds nicely in the crockpot so even if some of us are eating at 5:30pm, it still tastes good for the rest of the family at 8pm.

What I'm Reading:

Kathryn Butler's new Dreamkeeper Saga book is out for review and I'm ecstatic.  This series is amazing!  I just started it a few days ago, but the magic seems to still be going strong with book #4.  Excited to share my full review with you soon.

What I'm Doing:

Life in the new house is slowly settling into a new rhythm.  This past week and a half has been hectic.  Hubby was gone on a work trip.  As soon as he got back, we left town for my father-in-law's memorial service.  So on top of moving, we've also been trying to check in with the kids and see how they're dealing with things as well. 

What I'm Enjoying:

Lasagna soup...
Reading...
At home workouts in a crazy season...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails