Friday, October 27, 2023

Weekend Links ll October 27, 2023


 








This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:

My favorite meal this week was a crockpot full of Stuffed Pepper Soup.  This one has been a mainstay in our diet for many years.  It's filling and warm for a week when the weather is certianly changing.  I love making this one in the crockpot 'cause I can throw it together while homeschooling in the mornings and it's ready for dinner after all our afternoon activities.

What I'm Reading:

This week I picked up Five Children and It by E. Nesbit.  I've heard many people rave about this one, but so far, I don't understand the hype.  I'm only a few chapters in so I'm hoping it picks up.  But it just hasn't been very engaging so far.

What I'm Doing:

I'm working on hopefully finishing Josiah's Christmas ornament this week.  I started it a few weeks ago, but just haven't quite had enough time to finish it up.  I'm trying to finish up a couple of ornaments in the next few weeks so I can move on to the next holiday task, and stay ahead of the insanity.

What I'm Enjoying:

Flannel pajama pants...
Homemade Applesauce made on the stovetop...
the changing leaves...
learning sourdough...
fall festivals...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails