Monday, October 23, 2023

10 Goals This Week

 Wow!  How is it the second half of October?  I'm in utter shock.  We were planning out Halloween costumes this past weekend and I suddenly realized... there's only a few months left in 2023!!!  And the busiest months at that.  I'm having a hard time keeping up.  So I'm starting off this week with a few goals that some how seem to keep getting pushed to the wayside.  Some of these just need a start... a few others have to get taken care of this week.  Wish me luck and let me know what you're goal setting this week.

Parenting/ Homeschooling: 

*Start sign ups for Nutcracker field trip

*Organize clothes for photos

*Get out to the pumpkin patch

*Prep Rainbow Resource order


Homemaking:

*Make soap

*Shred zucchinis

*Upload Jan-March photos

*Order photos


Personal:

*Finish one Christmas ornament

*Work on sourdough


What goals are you setting this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails