Friday, April 7, 2023

Weekend Links ll April 7, 2023

 















This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:
This week I recruited all the kids to help me out with meal planning and executing dinners.  With two kids in high school, budgetting, nutrition, and cooking are all skills that they need.  So each kiddo planned a meal and helped cook one night this week.  Some meals were simpler than others, but everyone helped with a smile and all seemed pretty proud of themselves.

What I'm Reading:
Yay!  I was just approved to review the new Kathryn Butler book that is #3 in the Dreamkeeper Saga.  We loved the first two books and have been waiting to hear if we'd be approved for this one.  I'm so excited!!!

What I'm Doing:
We're celebrating Easter with family this weekend. Even though my kids are older, we still love carrying on some of our favorite Easter traditions, including dying Easter eggs and hunting eggs on Easter morning.  Cherishing these days as the kids are reaching the later teen years.

What I'm Enjoying:
Sound of rain on the roof..
Having the kids help with dinner...
Finishing up 9 Week Control Freak...
Gardening...
Reviewing good middle grade reads...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails