Friday, April 14, 2023

Weekend Links ll April 14, 2023















This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:
I've had the kids in the kitchen with me again this week so we've been going over lots of simple meals.  My sons helped with pizza and potato soup, while my daughter helped with fish tacos.  It's been fun to see what they enjoy learning and want to grow in, while also seeing their confidence grow in their sills.

What I'm Reading:
I'm still reading Lost in the Caverns.  I'll save my full review for later, but as we thoroughly enjoyed the first two books, you probably already have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to say. :-)

What I'm Doing:
We're off school this week so I'm basically reading, catching up on life, and supervising piano practice.  We have made a few side trips and spent last weekend enjoying some time at Grandma's house.

What I'm Enjoying:
Evening dates with my daughter...
Cool spring days...
Kids in the kitchen...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails