Friday, December 9, 2022

Weekend Links ll December 9, 2022

 











This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:
My favorite meal this week was Lasagna Soup.  We've found this one to be a family favorite... so much so that I now have to double the recipe to satisfy everyone.  Might have something to do with up and coming teens in my house as well.  And my little guy is learning about Christmas around the World so we made Filipino Bread Rolls to go with it.  A little sweet for dinner, but they were delicious.

What I'm Reading:
December I'm all about fiction.  So I finished Christmas at the Amish Market (review coming later today) and now I'm picking up Mr. Dickens and His Carol.  So good.  We read and studied A Christmas Carol last year in our homeschool and this fictionalized version of Dickens life is fun and insightful.  Perfect for reading this time of year.

What I'm Doing:
So many things going on this time of year... baking, ornament crafting, driving the mom taxi to nutcracker practice, and just trying to keep my sanity through all of it.  Plus, we moved just before Thanksgiving so I'm living in boxes and trying to remember where I saw things.  Luckily the essentials (school books and keyboard) have been unpacked so it's bring some normalcy to our lives.

What I'm Enjoying:
Christmas baking...
Ornament making...
Learning about holidays around the world...
Rainy afternoons at home...
Listening into choir practice...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails