Friday, September 23, 2022

Weekend Links ll September 23, 2022

 















This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:
Last night we made homemade tomato soup that we've adapted over the years.  We started with Pioneer Woman's recipe and over the past few years, we've made it our own.  It's so yummy and my daughter made homemade rolls to go with it.  My favorite!

What I'm Reading:
Right now, I'm reading a review book on cat behavior.  I never knew there was so much that I didn't know.  Hahaha... we're learning a ton about our Daisy.  My 11 year old son has been reading about it as well and we're adapting it as part of our science lessons.  Win, Win!

What I'm Doing:
I've been trying to get some decluttering done this fall.  The kids all have fall birthdays so our little house can fill up real quick.  Plus I've been accused of being a hoarder.  I blame it on my sentimental nature.

What I'm Enjoying:
Having the windows open at night and in the mornings...
Listening to my 11 year old sing...
Pumpkin muffins...
Learning about new artists...
our Bible curriculum...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails