Tuesday, September 27, 2022

The Cat Behavior Answer Book {Review}



Do you ever find yourself wondering, "Why does my cat do that???"  Why does he play with paper?  Why does she eat grass?  How do I litter box train my kittens?  The questions go on and on in the world of cats. Author Arden Moore answers a cat owner's pressing questions in this comprehensive 2nd edition of The Cat Behavior Answer book.  In fact, Moore answered all the questions I had and many that I didn't even realize I was asking.  All in a clear, common sense manner.

Our family has had cats in our household most of my life.  They have been our faithful friends, and this Cat Behavior Answer Book gave us fresh insight into their personalities and needs.  I was pleasantly surprised how thorough this book was.  It started with some basic ideas and moved into more in-depth topics.  The Q&A format, colorful photos, and interesting facts keep this book engaging from cover to cover.  My 11-year old son loved it as well.  And that's a win for Mom.

This book would make a wonderful title for the new cat owner.  However, more experienced pet owners are sure to find helpful information as well.  A great reference for anyone who loves cats!

*Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from the publisher.  All opinions are my own.


 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails