Friday, September 9, 2022

Weekend Links ll September 9, 2022

 










This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:
This week was crazy!
We went camping over a long weekend last weekend, came home on Monday, tried to get everything cleaned up and put away, and crashed!
So grocery shopping just hasn't happened.  We've been scrapping by with what's in the house and running to the local grocery outlet to fill in our dinners.
I will say while camping, I took some leftover falafel and crumbled it on a bed of lettuce, onion, cucumber, and carrots.  It was amazing!  One of the easiest and tastiest camping lunches I've ever had!

What I'm Reading:
I'm sort of between books.  Finishing up The Breadwinner today and working through The Living Page.  Both have been good, although The Living Page is making my head spin.  It's literally making me feel like a brand new homeschool mom.  Learning so much and deconstructing so much.

What I'm Doing:
We just spent 4 1/2 days camping, totally disconnected, sleeping in the cooler weather, spending the days at the lake... It was glorious!

What I'm Enjoying:
Good books...
Air conditioning (112 degrees today)...
Card games...
Auntie life...
Playing the piano!

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails