Friday, July 22, 2022

Weekend Links ll July 22, 2022











This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:
We've really been in a rut the last few months so my husband found a meatless chickpea marinara dinner.  It was filled with chard and garlic, and absolutely delicious.  Plus, it was fairly simple and quick to get on the table.  Now that's my kind of meal.

What I'm Reading:
I've been looking at resources for teaching my kids about money and strong financial principles.  This week, I was ready Beyond Piggy Banks and Lemonade Stands.  It's filled with basic elementary concepts and good starting points.  My kids have moved beyond this stage, but I found the book to be a good starting place for parents to discuss money with their kids.

What I'm Doing:
We've been practicing the piano, reading, making new popsicle recipes, going to physical therapy appointments, taking dance classes, teaching teenagers about job interviews and time management.  Lots of parenting going on at my house and lots of driving the mom taxi.

What I'm Enjoying:
New fiction books...
Waterslides...
One on one dates...
Air conditioning...
Meatless meals!

What are you up to?
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails