Friday, July 15, 2022

Weekend Links ll July 15, 2022

 















                                                                           This Week:

What I'm Cooking:
This week's favorite dinner was cheesy fish with rice and broccoli.  We love cheesy fish and it's a yummy dinner for eating healthy.  We just buy a mild white fish and season it with salt, pepper, and basil, and then add a thin layer of parmesan cheese on the top to make a crust.  So delicious!

What I'm Reading:
Oh, my reading has been all over the place this week.  I finished up Robin Hood... classic, but I've never quite read it myself so I added it to my reading list in preparation for Medieval History in the fall.  I'm also reading two non-fiction books: one about the making of atomic weapons and one about teaching your kids about money.  Random list, huh?

What I'm Doing:
One of the things I've started doing in the past couple of months is practicing the piano again.  I took lessons for years while I was in middle school and high school.  But haven't really touched it in a long time as we didn't have a piano.  When we were given a keyboard last year and I started teaching Josiah, I realized I was going to have to start practicing myself to bring it all back.  The past 2 months or so, I've been scheduling in my own practice time and really enjoying it.

What I'm Enjoying:
Piano time...
Baking...
Family game night...
Camping...
Time at the lake..

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails