Monday, July 11, 2022

10 Goals This Week

Making a to-do list is keeping me on track this summer with some of the projects I want to accomplish before school starts again.  Summer is always my chance to catch up and I love crossing things off my list.  Anyone else add an item after it's been completed just so you can cross it off and "get credit?" :-)


Parenting/Homeschooling:

*Outline writing assignments for 9th grade fall semester

*Take one kid on a date

*Scrapbook 1 kid's yearbook layout


Marriage:

*Pray over family list

*Date for 15 min/night


Homemaking:

*Spend 15 min/day decluttering/organizing master bedroom

*Inventory Christmas ornaments


Personal:

*Write 2 ministry letter/cards

*Meal plan on plan

*Try one new healthy recipe


What's on your To-Do List this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails