Friday, November 19, 2021

Weekend Links ll November 19, 2021













This Week:

What I'm Cooking:

We are definitely feeling the changing of the seasons with our meal plan this week.  Our crockpot has been working overtime.  My favorite this week was a homemade minestrone with tortellini.  We all loved it and it was on the night that really rained.  Perfect comfort food!

What I'm Reading:

This week I read The Christmas Table.  Yes, I know... we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet.  But I needed a fun seasonal read.  I'd never read this one before and I have to say the storyline was unlike anything I've read before.  Quick read, but very good.

What I'm Doing:

We were out of town last weekend for my daughter's first dance convention.  That was an interesting first experience, but she loved it!  She got to learn from a variety of talented teachers and try some styles of dance that she doesn't always dance in.  While she was in class, my husband and I had some time together... exploring and reconnecting.  We were also able to see some old college friends and that was quite a treat.

What I'm Enjoying:

Soup season
Weekly library trips
Good books
Local restaurants
Christmas picture books!

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails