Friday, November 12, 2021

Weekend Links ll November 12, 2021











This Week:

What I'm Cooking:

The weather has really turned the past couple of weeks.  So our menu has been filled with soups: tomato, taco, stuffed pepper, ... all the favorites.  This change of seasons has definitely been tasty.

What I'm Reading:

I just finished a couple of my personal reads this week so the primary book I'm reading is our family read aloud.  Right now we're in the middle of Peter Nimble and the jury is still out on how we feel about it.  I'd be curious to know if you've read this one.

What I'm Doing:

Cleaning up the backyard
Feeding the hummingbirds
and lot of homeschooling!

What I'm Enjoying:

Nightly snuggles with the kitty,
Cooler temperatures,
Rainy days,
Slow mornings!

What are you up to?




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails