Tuesday, November 23, 2021

The Wild World Handbook: Creatures {Review}

 


Divided into seven categories of creatures, the Wild World Handbook is packed full of information for learners of all ages.  Each section contains biographies of individuals influential in that field, DIY activities, field trip ideas, action points for making a difference, and more!  And there are facts and information to keep kids learning for a long, long time.  

This handbook is broken up in a way that makes sense and keeps the reader engaged.  Flowing from facts to biographies to action points, it kept me wanting to search out more and keep learning.  The activities were do-able and the information was interesting without being overwhelming.  I learned so much reading through this one and I know my kids will love it as well.  This would make a nice addition to any homeschool or a wonderful gift for animal lovers.

*Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book from the publisher.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails