Friday, September 24, 2021

Weekend Links ll Sept 24, 2021


 












This Week:

What I'm Cooking:
Well, since it rained last weekend, we are in fall mode.  Yes, rain is quite exciting around here.  So since we've had a mental shift, this past week has seen soups sneaking into our meal plan.  Last night was taco soup and it was yummy.  It's pretty hard to screw that one up and it's sort of a "kitchen sink" soup in our house.  Really I just love dumping in whatever I have.

What I'm Reading:
Oh, I have too many books on my list.  Yesterday, I shared my fall reading list so that should give you a good idea of the direction I'm heading.  But right now I'm reading For the Children's Sake (my non-fiction) and The Amish Christmas Cookie Club (my fiction selection).  I'm also trying to decide if I can squeeze in The Charlotte Mason Companion into the rotation.  

What I'm Doing:
Well, since I was sick for the beginning of the school year, I feel like we're still playing a little bit of catch up.  And the kids have been such great sports.  So today we're having a fall teatime, complete with dessert, chalk pastel lesson, and lots of picture books, and of course, poetry!

What I'm Enjoying:
Seedlings
Cooler mornings
Bike rides
New fall recipes

What are you up to?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails