Friday, September 10, 2021

Weekend Links ll Sept 10, 2021












This Week:

What I'm Cooking:

My favorite dish this week was a family favorite: Stuffed Pepper Soup.  It continues to be hot here, but we just couldn't hold off on soup season any longer.  This soup is a good transitional dinner because it's not too heavy and comes through with some great late summer flavors.

What I'm Reading:

I was blessed to be a part of Sally Clarkson's new book launch team.  Help, I'm Drowning is her latest message to the world and it couldn't be more timely.  Planned prior to the pandemic, but written in 2020, the message of this book is very needed right now.  Can't wait to share my final thoughts with you.

What I'm Doing:

Well, we're not doing a whole lot as my husband and I are both recovering from C19.  The hardest part for both of us has been to regain our energy.  So our family time has been focused on read aloud and family game nights.  It's been a good time of bonding, but I think the kids are getting a little stir crazy.  :-)

What I'm Enjoying:

Christmas crafting,
cooler mornings before it heats up,
snuggling with the kitty,
fresh grapes,
a new water filter!

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails