Friday, July 23, 2021

Weekend Links ll July 23, 2021











This Week:

What I'm Cooking:

I feel like we're a broken record lately... main dish salads, BBQ, and repeat.  It's hard to cook creatively when it's regularly over 100 degrees.  Luckily main dish salads are forgiving and so easy.  Just change the meats and toppings and you have a whole new dinner.  So refreshing!

What I'm Reading:

I'm using the summer to refocus and refresh... refocusing by reading lots of homeschool and education books, and refreshing by reading lots of fiction.

For my homeschooling, I'm rereading Homeschool Bravely.  As a type A Mama, I need that reminder that it's God's homeschool and I'm just the administrator.  He has the best in mind for my kids and I'm just an instrument.  He will lead the way.

For refreshing, I'm read a new Amish fiction book that's due out in the next couple of months.  I can't wait to share more about it.

What I'm Doing:

We're crafting and swimming... that's our summer routine.
All the crafting projects that we've had to put off and lots of swimming to keep from melting.

What I'm Enjoying:

Floating on the lake
Microwave popcorn
Slow mornings
Blackberry picking

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails