Friday, March 26, 2021

Weekend Links ll March 26, 2021

 












This Week:

What I'm Cooking:
We had Stuffed Peppers this week.  I love Stuffed Peppers.  They're a little of work... ok, a lot of work... but they are so worth it.

What are you making in this change of seasons?

What I'm Reading:
My stack of books has been tall this month.  Currently I'm loving Pocketful of Pinecones.  It's a gentle fictionalized story of a mother in the 1930's learning about nature study with her children.  It's sweet, innocent, and sometimes overly sentimental.  But it's a nice change of pace and quite inspiring.

What I'm Loving:
This past week, I've been so thankful for our essential oils.  The kids all have the sniffles and OnGuard and Breathe have been used quite a bit.  I've even used a little here and there.  

Do you have a favorite essential oil?

What I'm Doing:
Just like every other homeschool mom, I've been planning curriculum for next year.  I definitely have Spring Fever and dreaming of next year is much more exciting to finishing out this one.  :-)

What I'm Enjoying:
Homemade muffins...
Alice in Wonderland reading...
Afternoons doing school outside...
Evening stretches...
Herbal tea!

What are you up to?





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails