Friday, March 12, 2021

Weekend Links ll March 12, 2021

                                                           

 Free All About Gardening Printables

End Child Trafficking--How Everyday People Can Help



This Week:

What I'm Cooking:
We're tucking in close this week as we're had a good couple of days of rain.  We pulled in, made soup in the crockpot, and baked.  Between soup and zucchini muffins, I just can't decide.  :-)

What I'm Reading:
I finally got my hands on As the Tide Comes In by Cindy Woodsmall.  It's been out for a few years, but my library just got it in.  Woodsmall is my favorite Amish fiction writer, but this one reaches beyond the Amish genre.  She's paired up with her daughter in law in this novel and it's definitely got me hooked.

What I'm Loving:
We're loving the rain.  We had several days this week where we keep our homeschool lessons short and then just baked and played board games.  I'm loving these slower wintery days to just pull in and be together.

What I'm Doing:
This weekend, I'm working on next year's curriculum list.  We're moving into the fourth quarter and I'm just shocked how quickly this year's gone.  We're coming to the end of some of our curriculum and it's crazy to already be looking toward 2021-22.

What I'm Enjoying:
Zucchini muffins,
Hummingbirds in the yard,
Mad Libs,
"Peace" essential oils,
and dreaming!

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails