Friday, March 5, 2021

Weekend Links















This Week:

What I'm Cooking:
My favorite meal this week was lasagna soup.  With tomatoes, beef broth, burger, and onions, this is one of my favorite soups to prep for the crockpot and forget it.  I love crockpot night during homeschool.

What I'm Reading:
I discovered that Adventuring Together is free on Amazon Prime.  This one has been on my "to read" list for quite awhile so I was excited to dive in, despite being in the middle of several other titles.  So far, it's been a pretty quick read, but very encouraging.

What I'm Loving:
Wednesday afternoon baking with my 13 and 9 year olds.  We've been picking a new item to try every Wednesday and it's been fun for all of us.

What I'm Doing:
This weekend we're spending some time getting the yard in shape...
pruning roses,
trimming hedges,
and freshening up raised beds.

What I'm Enjoying:
Good books,
Board games, 
Baking,
Evening fires,
Family bike rides!

What are you up to?










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails