Friday, June 16, 2017

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I'm Cooking:
We've been cooking lots of fresh salads.  The days are getting warmer and fresh produce abounds.  So we've been making lots of salads and trying several new dressing recipes.  We made one last night with avocados and tomatillos.  It was so yummy.  Lydia declared the salad her new favorite.  So that's a win in my book.

What I'm Loving:
So many things... but what am I REALLY loving?
Time to bake and cook with Lydia and time to create projects with the kids.
Just time in general... time to get things done, bills paid, clean the house... love the extra time!

What I'm Reading:
I'm still slowly working my way through Sacred Parenting.  It's my "daytime" reading.  It's so deep and full of such truth.  I like to read it in the afternoons when I'm still awake.

I'm also reading a review book that is an autobiography of a famous athlete.  It's good, but much lighter.  So that's my "before bed" reading.  :-)

What I'm Doing:
As much as we've had time lately, we've also been filling that time.  We had a friend spend the time this week.  We went swimming, Josiah attended VBS, we explored a new bookstore, and we've just stayed busy.  Plus last weekend, we went camping. That was just good wholesome family fun.  Really wonderful.

What I'm Watching:
I've been going back and watching old episodes of Little People Big World.  I hadn't watched for several seasons.  But something peaked my interested recently, so I went back 4-5 seasons and I've been catching up on the family.  

What I'm Enjoying:
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches... Swimming... Craft Projects... 

What are you up to?



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails