Friday, June 30, 2017

Weekend Links



















This Week:

What I'm Cooking:
We are eating these amazing Chicken Pesto Sandwiches.  It this fantastic combination of yummy sourdough, pesto, mozzarella, and fresh veggies.  They are so yummy and easy to throw together after a day at the lake.

What I'm Loving:
I am loving having time with the kids to just be.  We're taking time to just explore our interests and learn new things.  Noah's been working on card tricks, Lydia's been crafting, and Josiah's been reading like crazy.  Me too.  We've just been really enjoying the time.

What I'm Reading:
I just finished Sacred Parenting this week.  I can express enough how transformational that book is in my parenting journey.  Really... you have to read it.

Since then I've picked up the latest Cyndi Woodsmall book.  It's an early release review copy and I'm already sucked in.  I can't wait to share it with you.

What I'm Doing:
Well, here we are, nearly half way through the summer.  And I feel the weeks flying by.  I've been ordering the final books for our fall homeschool, and working on a bucket list for the rest of the summer.  

What I'm Watching: 
Little People Big World of course.
The summer is kind of a down season for us and I'm always looking for a new series to pick up.
What are some of our favorites?

What I'm Enjoying:
The lake... swimming... sleepovers... watching my kids' imaginations blossom...

What are you up to?




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails