Friday, April 28, 2017

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made:  It was a week of being in the kitchen working on school projects.  Lydia had to make Seminole-style hominey for history and we made sea jello cups for Josiah's science.

What I'm Reading:  I started a book called the Lucky Few for review.  It's one family's story of adoption and how they got there.  Fitting, huh?

What I'm Doing:  There's a classic car cruise this evening and the kids are super excited.  So we're going to go to that.  Saturday is filled with baseball games.  And I owe Josiah a Jamba Juice date for finishing his math book.

What I'm Watching:  I've been catching up on Once Upon A Time, and I'm terrified that they're going to cancel it.  It's so good, but it looks like it's headed into the direction of being over.

What I'm Enjoying:  some pre-lesson planning... astronomy... field trips... 

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails