Friday, October 28, 2016

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made:  Lydia and I made a batch of chocolatey chocolate chip zucchini muffins.  They are one of our favorites in the fall.  I also carved out some time to scrap 2 pages of baseball photos.

What I'm Reading:  I just finished Hope for the Weary Mom.  I need this one.  Check out the October Bookmarks post for the details.

What I'm Doing:  We've been so busy, I can hardly catch my breath.  Fall Ball finishes this week.  We made a trip to the Pumpkin Patch and finished up costumes.  The kids look so cute!

What I'm Watching:  I had realized that Once Upon a Time has started and is already several weeks in.  I'm not typically a fantasy/sci-fi fan, but I love that series.

What I'm Enjoying:  fall soups... cooler weather... physics studies... 

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails