Saturday, October 1, 2016

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made:  Since the weather is finally cooling off, Lydia and I made peanut butter cookies.  They were delicious.  I also started the piƱata for Noah's birthday and started a scrapbook page.

What I'm Reading:  Yesterday September's bookmarks post went live.   So check it out.  I also started a new Cindy Woodsmall book that I'm loving so I'm flying through it.  I'll probably have a review up very soon.

What I'm Doing:   Today is super busy.  Used book sale, Farmer's Market, friend's birthday party and possibly making it to the local Pow Wow!  So we're all over the place today as well as working in the yard while the weather is cool. 

What I'm Watching: We're back to watching Survivor which is pretty interesting with the Gen-X team vs. the Millenials.  Go Gen-X!  Also started watching Designated Survivor.  I'm not a huge Kiefer Sutherland fan, but am enjoying this one.

What I'm Enjoying: Cool weather... creamer... fajita salad... big earrings... opening the windows...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails