Friday, June 24, 2016

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made:  I'm still working away at Josiah's 1st year photo album.  I'm so close to finally being done with that one.  I also started sketching out some birthday ideas for that boy as well.

What I'm Reading:   I just finished the City of Ember series.  It was so good.  Youth fiction yes, but it had me hooked after the first book.

What I'm Doing:   We spent some time at the lake this week and taking kids back and forth to swim lessons.  Planted a hydrangea and tried a new craft.

What I'm Watching:  We watched the Grace American Girl movie a few weeks ago for family movie night.  We like those.  The girls are normal, loving, don't sass back to their parents... that's my kind of movie.

What I'm Enjoying:   Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie... Air Conditioning... lake days... 

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails