Friday, May 27, 2016

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made:  Curriculum plans... hahaha... I'm in end of the school year mode and I've been drawing up plans and making a list of curriculum for next year.  I so started working on fall birthdays.  There are quite a few things to get done for my 5 year olds party so I might start that this weekend.

What I'm Reading:   I just started A Well Trained Mind.  I'm hoping to work my way through some education philosophy this summer and I decided to start with the thickest one.

What I'm Doing:  Drinking Good Earth tea... spending time with Grandma... making a summer list... editing videos... scrapbooking...

What I'm Watching:  I finally wanted the movie Serendipity.  I've never seen in all this time.  But I loved it.  Watched it last Saturday and so good.

What I'm Enjoying: Cool weather... City of Ember series... chicken salad... 

What are you up to?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails