Friday, May 20, 2016

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made:  Lydia and I made Peanutty Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins for her art class party.  They were so yummy and brought back great memories of baking with my Grandma.

What I'm Reading: I'm reviewing an amazing books and also reading The People of Sparks which is a sequel to City of Ember that I read last month.

What I'm Doing:  The rodeo is in town and we're going to the parade this weekend.  The boys also have baseball this weekend and my husband is doing a bike race.

What I'm Watching:  EEEKKK!!!  Now that Survivor is over, I'm not sure what I'll be watching.  We have been catching up on The Amazing Race, but not much other than that.

What I'm Enjoying:  baseball... popcorn... homemade bread... The Amazing Race... 

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails