Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Mommy's Favorites to Read with the Kids

Well, today is my birthday!  Yeah for me.  Throw the confetti in the air and break out the band.  We're having a party!

Ok, not really.  It's a school day.  and a work day.  And since I'm a mom, I don't really get to take a day off.  So I figured the least I could do is let myself pick my favorite books for the  day.  Yes, they've all been my favorites, but there's just some favorites that don't fit into any other category that Mommy.  So I thought I'd share those with you today.

These are Mommy's Favorites:

Peas and Thank You--Great illustration of using good manners.


Go, Dog, Go--This is a fun one for the kids to learn to read.

Thank You God for Blessing Me--Sweet way to teach gratitude to a little one.

God gave us Christmas--Wonderful family book for talking about Christmas.

Are you my mother?--This one means even more to me after adopting.


A Fly Wen By--Just a fun, breathless, twister!


If You Give a Cat a Cupcake--I love this series and this one is a favorite.


The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear-- A great introduction to a trickster-type tale.


Jamberry-- A fun fantasy travel through berry land.


Corduroy-- A sweet story of a bear who needs a button and finds a family.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails